Contract #16.8 RCS
The Retrofit Companies (TRC) offers participating agencies in Minnesota and South Dakota recycling services that cover a wide range of wastes at consortium level discounted pricing.
The Retrofit Companies is your source for disposal of the following items:
* Contact information in program above is dated. Please see contact information below.
- Fluorescent and HID lamps
- Mercury Waste
- Ballasts and PCB materials
- Hazardous Waste including paints, chemicals, cleaners and more!
How to OrderFor more information and to schedule a pickup, contact your sales representatives listed below. They will be able to answer any questions you may have and can walk you through the pickup process.
Connect with Your Account TeamMichelle Gwin507-414-5158Marie Magadan651-717-4982
Members requesting the CPC contract receive the following benefits:
Pricing lists are available for Retrofit. To view pricing lists, please login here. Once you are signed in the forms will be visible on this page. Information on viewing all member pricing will also be available after signing in. Registration is required for access, for more information about registration please visit here.
- Significant discount on custom environmental service
- Quick response time and high quality personal services
- Compliance and transparency: safe handling and proper waste disposal
- All documentation and usage reports required for safety and regulatory compliance provided by TRC
- One call puts members in touch with one vendor who can handle all waste streams
The Retrofit Companies (TRC) is a Minnesota-based company specializing in the recycling of universal and hazardous wastes. They also provide chemical disposal. As a TRC client you benefit from having one trusted vendor who is familiar with your facility, your employees and your needs. TRC strives to provide each customer with comprehensive environmental solutions and resource management by instituting energy savings and recycling systems.