Why Participate in the Cooperative Purchasing Connection?
We’ve already done the research and we’ll be with you every step of the way to help increase buying efficiencies and maximize your budget. The CPC team is dedicated to providing you with the best product, quality and service available. Below are the top five reasons why you should participate:
- Direct ship and pay programs. You can order what you need when you need it. This eliminates warehousing, stockpiling, old inventory, and over purchasing.
- Access to larger purchasing opportunities. CPC is a member of the Association of Educational Purchasing Agencies (AEPA), a multi-state purchasing group that bids annually for large commodity contracts. Click here to learn more about AEPA and their bid process.
- Use the contracts you need. CPC has a broad selection of contracts from which to choose. Use them all or just a few to fill your purchasing needs.
- Savings on “soft costs". CPC saves you the time expended to shop, request quotes, research vendors, bid, or deal with vendor issues.
- Support after the purchase. CPC works for you! We’re here after the sale to ensure you have the best possible experience and make the most of your purchases.