This contract is available to all Cooperative Purchasing Connection regions.
Tremco delivers unique facility asset management solutions designed to reduce your roofing and building envelope life-cycle costs while extending overall performance.Visit http://tremcoinc.com/about.asp for more information.
- No-bid solicitation - satisfies Minnesota bid laws
- You choose from “best in class” local and certified vendors
- Includes full-time job site inspection and safety plans
- No unforeseen change orders - guaranteed
- Warranty applies to the entire system including labor - from the deck up
- Bonding or financing program information with no cost or obligation
- Free spec development, discounted architectural review & materials with no tax or freight charges
How to Order
For more information about the products and services available through Tremco, contact your sales representative listed below.
Connect with Your Account TeamRyan Palmer
Serving all Minnesota regions and South Dakota
Bid DocumentsThis contract was established through a Request for Proposal which was competitively solicited, reviewed and awarded by AEPA. It was done in accordance with the Municipal Contracting Law M.S. 471.345 Subd. 15 and allows Minnesota members to purchase products from the contract without bidding.Bidders’ Responses
This information is available to any individual service cooperative member upon request by contacting Lisa Truax at 218-739-3273 or at email@example.com.