This contract is available to participating agencies of the Southwest/West Central Service Cooperative (including agencies in South Dakota), South Central Service Cooperative, and Southeast Service Cooperative.
Reinhart Foodservice is one of the largest food service distributors in the country offering a full range of solutions for all segments of
the food service industry, including: child nutrition programs, USDA commodity distribution in Minnesota, Net Off Invoice commodity pricing in South Dakota, and adult food programs. We strive to provide the best products, solutions, innovations, ideas and value-added services to all of our customer partners every day by focusing on our customers’ needs and working to exceed them.
- Participants receive significant discounts on the top selling school items.
- Participants that purchase 75% or more of their food and supplies from Reinhart get a monthly loyalty credit to their account.
- Low fixed-fee per case for USDA commodity purchases.
- Multiple location ordering functionality from one account.
- Cost controls with real time pricing.
- Complimentary programs for staff to earn CEUs for professional standards.
- Food shows offering additional CEUs for no cost.
- USDA compliant breakfast and lunch menus with nutrition analysis for all three grade levels, including recipes, production sheets and inventory lists.
- Electronic ordering capability with inventory management functionality.
- Full nutrition, ingredient statements and CN credentialing information right online.
- Recipe management with additional vendor capability.
- Full electronic listings of Smart Snacks as credited by USDA.
How to Order
- Complete the "Request to Join" form.
- If approved, Reinhart will contact you to set your agency up as a new customer if you are located in their service area and are willing to commit to purchasing 75% or more of your groceries from Reinhart.
- Once set up, you can choose to order through a Reinhart Sales Consultant, or order through Reinhart’s robust online portal, TRACS® Direct.
Marie Nelson, RDN, LDN