Contract #15.8 - LEDSolus LED offers LED lighting products, including, but not limited to bulbs, fixtures, tubes, and lamps. These products are available to participating agencies at consortium level discounted pricing. Solus LED will also provide energy audit assessments, provide training on installation and provide assistance with rebate calculations and processing at no additional cost or obligation to the participating agency.How to orderContact your account manager listed below to set up an existing conditions light audit and to determine what LED solutions would be the best fit for your agency.Pricing lists are available for Solus LED. To view pricing lists, please login here. Once you are signed in the forms will be visible on this page. Information on viewing all member pricing will also be available after signing in. Registration is required for access, for more information about registration please visit here.
Account team contactJim AzureGovt. and School Sales
Jim@solusled-usa.comScott Holt(612) 605-5806
- Existing conditions light audit
- Custom energy- saving analysis
- Pre-design assistance
- Lighting design assistance
- Commercial grade products!
- Below wholesale pricing
- Internal budget presentations
- Rebate processing
- Research grant-If available
- Install support
- After install review
Solus LED is
- Minority owned company headquartered in Maple Grove, MN
- Sole regional warehouse and distributor of RVLT products and other brands as needed.
- Full line of Quick Ship LED products available on demand.
- Staff dedicated to schools and government sales since 2013. Professional design plus quality products equal exceptional results!
- Design and sales staff currently in three locations (MN, ND, and SD)
- Schools as primary focus with Minnesota Educational Facility Management Professionals.
- Active role with Minnesota Engineers Guild and the Minnesota League of Cities
- Projects in native american schools and government facilities in North Dakota, South Dakota and Minnesota.