This contract is available to all Cooperative Purchasing Connection regions.
AppliTrack is a web-based applicant tracking and recruiting system that helps your organization identify and hire the best candidates. With AppliTrack, you can search, sort, and evaluate a candidate’s credentials from any computer with an Internet connection. With a customer renewal rate of over 99%, AppliTrack has proven to be an indispensable human resources solution.
Benefits of AppliTrack:
- Search and filter applicant pools in seconds
- Easily publish job openings to your website
- Free posting to your regional co-op job board, state-wide job board, K12JobSpot.com, ED Post, MCUCSA’s LandIT, and Teach.gov
- Dynamic reporting features
- Integrated mass e-mail tool
- Applicants can upload resumes, transcripts, reference letters, etc.
- Electronic forms for new hires
- Lifetime satisfaction guarantee
- First 30-days FREE!
Members receive substantial discounts on AppliTrack. You can choose to participate as part of a consortium or as a standalone system. AppliTrack is used by schools, cities, county government, and other businesses.
Calculate your annual fee or contact your sales representative below for a customized quote.
How to Order
Contact your sales representative listed below.
Connect with Your Account Team
Dr. Keith Westman
847-475-2283 ext. 108
This contract is a Preferred Vendor Agreement. Therefore there are no bid documents available. Contact us if you would like to see a copy of the contract or more information about this agreement.